Course Reflextion

I am amazed by the development I have seen in my writing when I think back on what I have learned this semester. I credit the continual criticism I received from my peers and lecturers for helping me considerably enhance my ability to express my ideas in a clear and concise manner. Now that I have more writing experience, I can easily express my ideas.

My ability to think and write poetry has also improved as a result of this training. I've improved at approaching ideas critically, considering them from several angles, and expressing my own opinion. Additionally, I've realized how much I like poetry and am anxious to explore this topic further.

I like the collaborative learning environment in the class the most. The chances I had to discuss ideas with my peers and get helpful criticism on my work were priceless. I value the variety of thoughts and viewpoints that were expressed since they broadened my perspective.

The significance of being real in one's work struck a chord with me the most. I discovered that my writing has a greater impact when it is more authentic and sincere. I'll remember this and use it in my daily life outside of the classroom.

I envision myself in five years as a more assured and accomplished poet, writer, and thinker. I'm eager to further hone these abilities and investigate fresh modes of communication and writing. I aim to keep writing and communicating my ideas to the public, whether it be in my private journal, online blogs, or just through talks with friends. I am dedicated to integrating writing into my life outside of the classroom because I think it is an effective instrument for communication and personal development.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts